December 2018 Want/Bring List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2018 Want/Bring List

List below what you'll be bringing to the December 2018 meeting and what you are looking for.
    Paula

Iíll bring some pearlweed and a trios of my strain of guppies, really looking for a ton of plants this time with Christmas money and all I might actually buy more than a free bag of guppy grass lol Iím setting up 5 new 10 gallons and redoing my 75 so looking for all sorts of plants and even mystery snails/ ramshorn snails/ bristlenose/swordtails Angels etc And hmu if you want free convicts see you guys there already excited

Comment

I have a box of random bits and bobs I won't be using. Free to good home. Anything not taken will be donated or trashed.

I'm starting completely over, so I'm not even sure what I need... my 30 is broken down... looking for plants for a low-tech system, but that might be a few more weeks out. *shrug* I'd like to pick people's brains on lighting - I want to switch to LED for my classroom and home systems. Bring brains...(know-how/advice)? ;)
      "I'm sleepy, therefore, I nap."

Comment

I will have several bags of Amazon sword and a huge bag of that velvet textured leafed floater thats been popular lately. I forget the name. I can also come up with a few BN placos if anyone is interested and Orange sword tails. and what ever random other stuff that normally shows up at the meetings.

Comment

Damn... and the husband's van just died on the side of the road. Looks like I'm not making it after all. Fingers crossed for January. Maybe I'll have the tank running by then. I'm super bummed. :(

Looks like I've got to go back to my renovation project for the day. Have fun everyone! Sorry for the late cancellation.
          "I'm sleepy, therefore, I nap."

Comment

Working...
          X