This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How can we be better?

I think a little advertising for the club could go a long way. Before moving to Arizona I didn't know planted tanks or this hobby even existed. It took some random internet searches and joining Drywash for someone to suggest looking at your site. I know college campuses have boards all over that anyone can post a flyer or what not. A really nice planted scape Photo a little info about the hobby and the web address to the forum is all it would need. I can make a flyer fairly simply and put it up here for anyone to print out and post up somewhere where people will see it. Schools/Churches/Community areas/ Bowling alleys/ whatever... I think you get my point. I could probably post flyers up at GCC North, It's really close to where I live and maybe some other places but for this to work I think it would need to be a group effort. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Oh Pet Stores/ related forums / and any of our sponsors would be really good places to advertise too.

Comment

You need to get permission from the community colleges to post on their boards. Can't really see that as being an issue though.

Comment

Thank's for creating the thread. It will be helpful for everyone to discuss freely.
          The following guide to choose best fish tank filters and aquarium filters reviews will be of assistance for you when selecting the best product.

Comment

Originally posted by speedzooka View Post
            Thank's for creating the thread. It will be helpful for everyone to discuss freely.
            fyi This thread is 6 years old.

sigpic
            "The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator." - Louis Pasteur

Comment

Working...
            X