Begging for a handout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begging for a handout

Upgraded your lighting? Still have your old LED strips or fixtures from before? I am between gigs, so flat broke, but I stupidly purchased an inexpensive 20 inch strip to upgrade the lighting in my Fluval Flex that is heavily planted. And now after less than a year, it has gone dim on me. Surprise surprise. (Why do some LED lights do this? Why don't others?) At any rate, my plants have ceased to thrive and soon are going to begin to fade.

At the same time, I have a bizarre rimless 10 long reef tank that I'm using for Tanganyikas with a fixture that won't support a timer, and a Nano Cube that is entirely underwhelmed by the Finnex Fugeray clip I just purchased for it.

At this point, I'm prepared to gratefully accept ANY LED lighting strip, clip, or fixture that will work with a timer--I don't care what size it is! I'll figure out a way to mount it or hang it or something. I would just like to be able to see the fish in my black water Nano for a change and have the privilege of NOT watching my plants die in dim grey light

I thank you in advance for generously allowing me to recycle your lighting--and my plants thank you too! :-)
Working...
X